How it works
The Confluence connector pulls in all pages and comments from the specified spaces every 10 minutes..
- Depending on demand, Danswer may support indexing specific Confluence pages or directories in the future.
- Follow the guide described here to get an access token.
- Navigate to the Admin Dashboard and select the Confluence Connector
- In Step 1, provide the Access Token and the Username it belongs to:
- For each space to index, provide a single URL to any page in the space. For example, it might look like the following:
- Click the
Connectbutton! All your Confluence pages in that space will now be pulled into Danswer every 10 minutes.