How it works
The Zendesk Connector syncs all of the Articles in your company’s subdomain.
Some current limitations (a contributor is currently working on extending these):
- It does not pick up Zendesk Tickets
- It does not include comments.
- It pulls all of the articles, does not allow selection by Category etc.
- The Zendesk Connector requires 3 things to connect:
- Subdomain of the tenant (ex. your-company.zendesk.com)
- Email address of the user to impersonate (owner of the API Token)
- API Token
- See below for instructions on getting the API token
- Navigate to the Admin Dashboard and select
Add Connectorfollowed by the Zendesk tile.
- Provide the information from the section above
- Click connect to start pulling Articles from Zendesk. These are sync-ed every 10 minutes.