How it works
Export your Google Site using Google Takout, and then upload the zip to Danswer. We’ll then index all your pages, and allow you to ask questions based on the site’s content!
Exporting Your Google Site
- Follow the guide here to export your Google Site. Be sure to include ONLY the Google Site in the folder.
- Navigate to the Admin Dashboard and select the Google Sites Connector.
- Find and enter the base URL of your Google Site. This is the URL used to access the root page of the site.
- Upload the Zip file downloaded in Step 1.
- Click the Upload button, and you’re done! Your site will be indexed, and will be searchable upon completion.